Sustaining Through Teacher Leadership Phase
The sustaining phase focuses on continued support for teacher leaders to plan their school site inquiry sessions and guide their colleagues’ learning.
Sustaining Phase: Outcomes
- Effective teacher-led collaboration
- Enhanced instructional leadership capacity
- Continuous use of data to support instructional shifts
- Sustained culture of mutual accountability with a focus on student learning aligned with district and state standards
Sustaining Phase: Services
- Provide feedback on monthly sessions in Year 1 of sustaining. Years 2 and beyond Mills Teacher Scholars staff attends quarterly sessions and provides feedback
- Develop monthly templates for inquiry session planning supoprt
- Engage teacher scholar leaders in three, four-hour Teacher Leader Network sessions to develop adult coaching skills
- Assess progress and refine approach through quarterly principal and teacher leader meetings
- Support teacher leaders to present their work publicly
To learn more about how Mills Teacher Scholars can support your school or district to build a strong adult learning culture, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.