We are grateful to the private foundations and public school districts that fund our work to make schools vibrant learning places for teachers so that they, in turn, may provide improved learning opportunities for their students.
Mills Teacher Scholars is grateful to our generous donors for their support of our work.
Dirk and Charlene Kabcenell Foundation
S.H. Cowell Foundation
Walter & Elise Haas Foundation
Mills Teacher Scholars is partnering with the following groups and schools to improve teaching and learning for students in the Bay Area:
- Oakland Unified School District
- Alameda County Office of Education/ TARI Program
- Rosa Parks Elementary, Berkeley Unified School District, awarded the Pacific Coast Teacher Innovation Network grant
- Berkeley Public Education Fund
- Roosevelt Elementary, San Leandro Unified School District
We appreciate past support from:
S.D. Bechtel Jr. Foundation
Flora Family Foundation