Creating the Conditions for Adult Learning Introductory Course
Lead by Learning can now come to you!
After seeing the transformational impact of our work in Oakland, West Contra Costa, and Berkeley, our foundation partners have committed to helping us to share our equity-centered approach more broadly, at no cost to you.
Our no-cost 1-3 hour introductory workshops are for principals and district leaders. You will walk away with:
- An introduction to our 4 signature practices for creating the conditions for adult learning in service of equity
- Steps to start the practice of Public Learning at your next meeting
- An awareness of the mindsets that support teacher-led collaborative learning
- A copy of our brand new playbook: Leading by Learning: A Playbook for Creating the Conditions for Adult Learning
Join us to learn how to create conditions that better support high-quality teacher learning and improvements to instructional practice!
Who should participate?
- Administrators interested in Lead by Learning’s approach to teacher learning
- District leaders interested in improving their teacher learning model
- Instructional coaches responsible for designing and implementing teacher learning