Support for Summer & 2022-23 School Year – No-cost Team Workshop
Let us help you with your vision and goals!
School leaders are facing the monumental task finishing this school year strong while simultaneous planning for summer learning and next fall. In an effort to ease the burden on leaders, Lead by Learning is offering support to leaders and leadership teams at no cost to you. Over the past year, our team has partnered with leaders across the Bay Area and have honed our frameworks and practices to facilitate coherence and collaboration that keeps students and teachers at the center as you move through big transitions. Don’t do this work alone!
Options for support at no cost to you
1:1 Leader Coaching”
Get up to 1 hour of thought partnership and guidance from one of our skilled coaches. Walk away with more clarity around what you want to see happening, what is actually happening, and what your next steps are.
Workshops for leadership teams in the following areas:
- Understanding impact on students: How to understand your most vulnerable students’ experience and learning, so you can better adapt in the fall
- Building coherence through clear vision and goals for the summer of fall
- Supporting SEL: How can we make school a place students and teachers want to come back to and feel a sense of belonging?
- Preparing for fall programming: Three ways to keep students at the center as you plan
- Bridging school-day and after-school programming: How to support better integration with partners?